A lace closure is a special piece of hair in which individual hair strands are tied onto a piece of lace. Closures come in different sizes where the most common are 3 inches wide by 4 inches deep. The sole purpose of the closure is to allow you to have a wig without leaving out any hair.
Types of lace closures
There are many types of Lace Closures in the market that you can go for. The most common are:
Silk base closures: Unlike other closures that come with wefts, these ones come with individual strands. They also provide you with more styling options. The closures have a thick fabric that lasts for long while at the same time providing you with plenty of ventilation thus you can use them even in the warm climates.
Monofilament closures: This is simply a mesh applied in a single-strand method. While you can use it in different hairstyles, it’s ideal when used in stiffer hairstyles with full bangs as it easily maintains the original shape of hair without any problem. Due to the mesh, you tend to have a better looking scalp.
Skin-polyurethane closure: The closure comes in a thin, flexible silicone base that creates the illusion of a natural scalp. While it looks great, it isn’t durable. It also doesn’t allow plenty of air into the hair; therefore, it’s not ideal for hot climates.
Hybrid closure: Makes use of the monofilament combined with the lace thus creating a natural-looking hairline. These closures are usually of high density especially in the monofilament areas. This makes them durable.
Invisible part closure: This closure involves weft hair that has been sewn into a mesh base. It’s often in an oblong shape and you can fit it in different face shapes.
How to dye a Lace Closure?
Things you will need:
- 1 Box of hair Color Dye
- Hair Dye brush
- Hair Coloring Bowl
- Hair-Cutting Scissors
- 4 Clips (Duckbill)
- Rat tail Comb
- Mascara Wand
- Sterile Latex Gloves
- Pieces of Foil
- 2 trash bags
Cover the working area with the trash bags to avoid spills and dye.
1. Focus only on coloring the roots of the lace Closure, using a mascara wand to prevent the dye from staining
2. Divide the hair closure into sections.
3. Layer the lace closure with aluminum foil underneath the section of hair so that it will not touch the lace.
4. Add the coloring mixture all the way through, section by section and cover the tinted area with the aluminum
5. Do the same on the sections and make sure it is saturated all the way through.
6. Dab some color on the portions near the lace carefully.
7. Comb it through to blend the color well and to cover portions that you missed.
8. Set aside for 35-40 minutes for the hair color to be absorbed totally.
9. Remove the foil and wash it through running warm water protecting the lace.
10. Shampoo the hair and avoiding lather on the lace.
11. Rinse again until no color on the water is visible.
12. Apply a conditioner and rinse with warm water.
13. Squeeze lightly the excess water from the Closure
14. Let it air dry with the lace positioned off the ground to keep the water from running in to the lace.
Lace closure tips
For you to have a great experience with the closures you need to consider a number of tips. One of the things that you should do is use a closure that perfectly fits your scalp. This is to prevent it from falling off. When installing the units, never use glue as this results to hair loss. The best way of going about it is sewing the closures.
Different methods and hair care programs are available with the experts and they can suggest you a lot of things. However, one should always talk to the dermatologist for the actual reasons. Options like lace closure wholesale hair products are always available in the market with reputed providers. These options will never be a problem for you to buy and use them. If you are not aware of the hair extensions and natural looking wigs then you are going to face a lot of troubles. There are a lot of options available in the market for all those who are in need.
There are thousands of websites and services providers in the online world who can help you in provide almost any kind of hair extension or the lace closure wholesale hair products for your problems. There are different stages of hair loss that people suffer from and different areas of head get affected from the above mentioned problems. If the front portion of your hair is gone then the closure can be really good in covering them with silver closure and you will get a natural looking hair line. It will be really hard for the people to understand that the hair used is artificial because it consists of a fake scalp type material which will make sure people find it natural in every manner.
Hair closure is a really good material for all those suffering from severe baldness and would like to do something for their hairs. If you are opting for these artificial hairs then you will be having a number of options that will be very interesting for you to try out. . These are the available options from different countries that you may feel to be suitable for your looks.